Plywood drawers are made using highest quality Baltic birch plywood.
Drawers are made by classical dovetail or modern finger-joint method.
We manufacture 3 types of drawers: standard, inner and sink drawers.
Plywood drawers’ specification
- 12 mm thick plywood fronts
- 6 mm thick plywood bottom
- Drawers can be varnished (or prepared for varnishing). For coating, we use high quality hard wearing acrylic varnish.
- Drawers can be made-to-order (according to client’s specifications).
- Drawers are fully assembled and prepared for runners’ installation (all holes and cuts are made
according to your chosen runners requirements)
Baltic Birch plywood
A. Finger joint
For Standart and Inner drawers
B. Dovetail 1 sided
For Standart and Sink drawers
C. Dovetail 2 sided
For Inner drawers